Hospitality Jobs in Austin
Austin is one of the country’s most dynamic capital cities. Home to more than 20 White Lodging managed properties, it boasts a booming downtown and an iconic live music scene. Foodies will feel right at home among the many dining hotspots, including food trucks that sell everything from kabobs to donuts.
A city for all ages, Austin offers vibrant culture in many forms, from the unique nightlife to the variety of museums, shopping and sporting attractions. A fan favorite is Circuit of the Americas, which hosts the Formula One United States Grand Prix. Meanwhile, the city earns its affectionate nickname — the Live Music Capital of the World — for its countless music festivals, most notably SXSW and Austin City Limits.
Fast Facts About Austin
- Austin is #5 on “America’s Cities of the Future” ranking of cities most likely to prosper over the next decade according to Forbes 2016
- Austin ranked #8 Best City for Food in the United States on Travel + Leisure’s 2016 World’s Best Survey
- Named #2 best place to live in the U.S. according to US News and World Report
- ValuePenguin recognized Austin as the #1 City for Young Families in 2016
- Austin was ranked #3 in the country for Top 10 Most Bikeable Downtowns
- Travel + Leisure placed Austin #9 on “The Best Cities in the U.S.”
- Three Austin music venues are among “The 100 Greatest American Music Venues”
- Ranked #5 Friendliest City in America, according to Condé Nast Traveler