Fast Facts About Indianapolis
The JW Marriott commands attention as a cornerstone of Indy’s evolving skyline. So, too, can your career in a city that fosters personal and professional growth. Home to five White Lodging properties and counting, Indianapolis features a vibrant downtown and some of the best suburbs for families. In fact, it was ranked by Metropolis as one of the world’s most livable cities.
Indianapolis hosted the Super Bowl in 2012, and the world got a first-hand look at Hoosier Hospitality. The city is as well known for its sports teams as it is for its arts and culture, and is quickly becoming a Midwest foodie hotspot. Neighborhoods like Broad Ripple, Fountain Square and Mass Ave. give just a taste of living in the Circle City.
- Travel + Leisure announced Indianapolis as one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in the world in 2017
- USA Today ranked Indianapolis the #1 Convention City in the country in 2016
- Condé Nast named Indianapolis America’s Most Underrated Food City for 2016
- Indianapolis was chosen by Travel + Leisure as one of America’s Favorite Cities in 2016
- In 2015, Livability ranked Indianapolis the #3 Best Downtown
- Parents Magazine placed Indy in the 10 Best Cities for Families to Visit
- Indianapolis ranked #1 Most Walkable City by Rejuvenate Magazine
- Indianapolis was ranked #1 in a list of most affordable cities by Locality.com in 2014
- Indianapolis was ranked as the 4th happiest city for young professionals, according to Business Insider