We see great growth potential in Denver, and there’s a good chance that you will too. It was home to eight White Lodging properties until 2016, at which time we added two more. Boasting 300 days of sunshine each year and beautiful mountain views, the city is vibrant and active all year round.
Denver is known for its professional sports teams and growing arts and cultural scene. It also has the most unique city park system in the country with over 200 parks in the city and 14,000 acres in the nearby mountains. The parks offer an abundance of recreational opportunities with more than 800 miles of bike paths, 90 golf courses and one of the largest urban trail systems.
Fast Facts About Denver
- In 2016, Denver ranked #1 for the second-straight year on Forbes “Best Places for Business and Careers” list
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Denver the #1 Best Place to Live in 2016
- In 2015, Forbes recognized Denver as one of the top-10 fastest-growing cities in the nation
- Colorado was named the nation’s second most highly educated state by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2016
- Trust for America’s Health ranked Colorado the state with the nation’s lowest obesity rate and #1 for physical activity
- Colorado has the nation’s third-best economy according to Business Insider, based on economic performance
- League of American Bicyclists ranked Colorado #2 most bike-friendly state in the nation