Our Hiring Process
1 - Application
- Everyone applying for a job at White Lodging must submit an application at www.whitelodging.com. All jobs are filled using the online application.
2 - Screening Interview
- This is our first chance to get to know you and understand why you want to be part of White Lodging. Usually the screening interview is done by a hiring manager over the phone and can take about an hour.
3 - Assessment Tests
- All job candidates must take two assessments to measure critical thinking and decision making. The assessments help us uncover additional information that may not show up in a traditional interview or from reading a resume.
4 - In-depth Topgrading Interview
- Candidates spend a few hours with two current employees discussing their previous employment. The current employees use the interview to determine if the candidate is a good fit for the position and has the necessary skills to excel.
5 - Business Psychologist Interview
- The interview with a business psychologist is done for candidates for general manager positions and those who are a director level or higher. The interview is conducted to determine strengths and weaknesses that may not be evident in a traditional interview.
6 - Offer
- If you are the right candidate, we then extend a written offer!
Previous - Our Responsibility | Next - Find and Apply for Your Career at White Lodging