At White Lodging, we treat our restaurant portfolio as if each restaurant is a stand alone venue run by an award-winning food and beverage team, there just happens to be a hotel attached. That means we can really focus on the food, atmosphere and experience and give our directors of food and beverage and chefs the ability to be creative. Our portfolio consists of three concepts:
- Northern Italian, such as Osteria Pronto at the JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Regional American, such as Millioke at the Marriott Milwaukee Downtown or Urban at the Westin Austin at the Domain
- Media-centric Sports Bar, such as High Velocity at the JW Marriott Indianapolis
We manage $60 million in restaurant sales, including two TGI Fridays and seven Starbucks. We also execute $95 million in catering and banquets.
Feeling parched? We're sharing the recipes of some of our favorite cocktails!
- Radisson Star Plaza's Executive Chef Ken Regan won the ACF Chefs Chef of the Year of Northwest Indiana in 2014.
- Chef Michael Cerrie from the Sheraton Erie Bayfront's Bayfront Grille was inducted into the Chaîne de Rôtisseurs in 2013. Of the 120 professional and non-professional members in the Pittsburgh region, Chef Cerrie is the only professional member in Erie of Le Chaine des Rotisseurs.
- Chef Rino Baglio of Osteria Pronto was one of 21 chefs in the world to receive the first Master Chef F.I.C. certification awarded by the World Association of Chefs Society in 2013.
- In 2013, White Lodging's Food & Beverage department won the Food & Beverage Excellence Award at the Marriott International National Association conference.
- White Lodging's Indianapolis TGI Friday's location is a certified training store for the restaurant's associates.
"We work with a produce company here in town that sends me an email every three days that gives me a list of everything that’s local and how many miles away it is. We bring in a lot of random stuff that’s not on the menu and we just start playing around with it." –Patrick Taylor, executive chef at MIllioke
"I love kitchens. I love the people. I love the atmosphere. Part of what I really enjoy about my job now is coming up with ideas." –Sean Rush, Director of Food & Beverage, Marriott Denver Westminster
Sound like a team you'd like to join? Click here to browse open positions at our restaurants.