At White Lodging, we treat our restaurant portfolio as if each restaurant is a stand alone venue, run by an award-winning food and beverage team. That means we can really focus on the food, atmosphere and experience and give our directors of food and beverage and chefs the ability to be creative. Our goal is to delight the senses within an interactive ambiance and flawless service, delivering a consistently superior product. Each of our restaurants is in tune with the local, regional life styles that are mirrored in our food, wine, beer and cocktail menus. Our portfolio features the following concepts with a revenue that exceeds 60 million in total sales:
- Northern Italian
- Osteria Pronto at the JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Regional American
- Millioke at the Marriott Milwaukee Downtown
- Urban at the Westin Austin at the Domain
- Tillers at the Marriott Denver Westminster
- Media-centric Sports Bar
- High Velocity at the JW Marriott Indianapolis
- TGI Fridays, a casual and fun environment
Our aim is to impress our guests, one plate, one drink and one gesture at a time.
- David Rowland, Director of Food & Beverage at the Louisville Marriott Downtown, became a certified sommelier
- Radisson Star Plaza's Executive Chef Ken Regan won the ACF Chefs Chef of the Year of Northwest Indiana in 2014.
- Chef Michael Cerrie from the Sheraton Erie Bayfront's Bayfront Grille was inducted into the Chaîne de Rôtisseurs in 2013. Of the 120 professional and non-professional members in the Pittsburgh region, Chef Cerrie is the only professional member in Erie of Le Chaine des Rotisseurs.
- Chef Rino Baglio of Osteria Pronto was one of 21 chefs in the world to receive the first Master Chef F.I.C. certification awarded by the World Association of Chefs Society in 2013.
- In 2013, White Lodging's Food & Beverage department won the Food & Beverage Excellence Award at the Marriott International National Association conference.
- White Lodging's Indianapolis TGI Friday's location is a certified training store for the restaurant's associates.