Twenty-seven White Lodging managed hotels earn 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
White Lodging Services is pleased to announce 27 hotels managed by the company were named as 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recipients.
The recognition, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor, and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide. Approximately 10 percent of accommodations listed on TripAdvisor receive the award. “We congratulate these hotels on being recognized by their guests as providing great service,” said Dave Sibley, president and CEO of White Lodging.”
To qualify for the Certificate of Excellence, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.
“TripAdvisor is pleased to honor exceptional businesses for consistent excellence, as reviewed by travelers on the site,” said Christine Petersen, president of TripAdvisor for Business. “The Certificate of Excellence award gives highly rated establishments around the world the recognition they deserve. From exceptional accommodations in Beijing to remarkable restaurants in Boston, we want to applaud these businesses for offering TripAdvisor travelers a great customer experience.”
Hotels managed by White Lodging that received the award include SpringHill Suites Schaumburg, SpringHill Suites Westminster, SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, Hilton Garden Inn San
- Francisco Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest/Mettawa, Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring. Hilton Garden Inn
- Saratoga Springs, Homewood Suites Tampa, Homewood Suite Houston Galleria, JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Courtyard Magnificent Mile, Courtyard Austin Northwest, Courtyard Malvern, Courtyard Indianapolis
- Downtown, Courtyard Chicago/Schaumburg, Courtyard Fort Wayne Downtown, Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Indianapolis Downtown, Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Embassy Suites Brandon, Residence Inn Louisville
- Northeast, Residence Inn Mishawaka, Renaissance Plantation, Renaissance Broomfield and The Westin at the Domain.
White Lodging Services Corporation - was established in 1985 and is headquartered in Merrillville, Ind. White Lodging is a fully integrated hotel ownership, development and operations company – a recognized leader that has defined and cultivated the ability to achieve consistent, sustainable growth among mid-to large-scale hotels across the country. Its current portfolio consists of more than 159 hotels in 20 states and encompasses representation of the following leading brands: Preferred Hotels, Marriott International, Inc., Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Global, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, InterContinental Hotel Group and Carlson Hotels Worldwide.