ALOFT AND ELEMENT AUSTIN DOWNTOWN
- Developer: White Lodging
- Architect: HKS Inc.
- Project Management: White Lodging
- Purchasing & Procurement: White Lodging
- Operator: White Lodging
- Pre-opening Sales & Marketing: White Lodging
- Anticipated Open Date: Summer 2017
- Hotel will be LEED certified
- Total Keys: 422
- Number of keys at Aloft: 278
- Number of keys at Element: 144
- Number of Floors: 32
- Meeting Space Square Footage: 2,500
The dual-branded hotel development will include a restaurant and bar with outdoor, street-level dining along historic Congress Avenue. Aloft Austin Downtown and Element Austin Downtown will be walking distance to the live music venues, restaurants and shops in the city’s renowned 6th Street Entertainment District. Also nearby are the Warehouse District, the 2nd Street District, the Austin Convention Center, the University of Texas - Austin campus and the Texas State Capitol Building. The hotels will share amenities including a beautiful street-level terrace overlooking Congress Avenue, an oversized 24-hour fitness center and nearly 2,500 square feet of flexible meeting space, ideal for both business meetings and social gatherings.